Workshop at Linhof & Studio

Paula and I will be running another LF workshop in Leigh on Sea in spring 2008. Details will be posted on the Linhof website in due course or if you just can't wait contact Paula on +44(0)1702 716116 for further details and to reserve a place.

Saturday 24 November 2007

Now for some shameless self-promotion...

I've been persuaded to produce a hardback version of my next book, Landscape Beyond, in a limited edition of 500. This will only be available by mail order from me or via Eddie's Envisage Books and final pricing has still to be worked out.

I will also be having my first London exhibition in conjunction with my good friend Anna Booth. Our images will be on view at the OXO Gallery on the South Bank from April 22 to 27 2008. More details on this as we get nearer the time...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi David welcome back, count me in for a hardback copy of the book.

Anonymous said...

I'd also like a copy of the hardback, David. I'm hoping to be able to make it to the exhibition, too.

Anonymous said...

Exhibition? About bl***y time too! I look forward to it and please let me know when the book is going to be published. How much extra for the autograph :) ??

Guy said...

Self promotion...

...falls off chair

David Ward said...

Guy said...

"Self promotion...

...falls off chair"


Hi Guy

Well I had to get around to promoting myself commercially some time or other...

Guy said...

...and its good to see it!

That bushel needs to be burnt...

Tim Parkin said...

{cough} website {cough} ;-)

Oh and count me in for a book!

Anonymous said...

As you well know, I suffer from the same cough as Tim!

Fantastic news about the OXO Gallery exhibition and Landscape Beyond. Roll on April!